Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, November 24th from 1:30 – 4:00 pm and 5:00 – 7:05 pm.
This year’s Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held virtually (video conferencing), and the school will be using an online software to book and host appointments.
Please note the following:
- All bookings will be done online.
- Interviews will be 10 minutes in length.
- Parent/guardians will be allowed to sign up with 4 teachers.
- Most teachers are available for interviews; however, unavoidable absences might occur, or availability may be restricted.
November 24th: Students will be dismissed at 11:51pm (please see attached school schedule for the day)
November 25th: Pro D Day. School is not in session
Instructions for online scheduling:
- You can start scheduling appointments on Tuesday November 1st at 4:00pm. The website will be closed for bookings on Tuesday, November 15th at 3:00 pm. ‘
- Please book early as time slots will fill up quickly.
- You may log on to the website ahead of time to set up your account.
- You will need to remember login credentials when signing in, to be able to conference virtually with the teacher.
- The website address is: https://secure.parentinterviews.com/moscrop
Please see Parent Guide attached for instructions.
If you have any further questions about Parent/Teacher Interviews, please call Linda Clements, main office, 604-296-6895 ext. 610006.