VIRTUAL EVENT – International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, & Biphobia (IDAHAT CELEBRATION) – May 17 from 4:00-5:30pm (Zoom)
Burnaby’s District SOGI Committee is hosting an incredible online event that will be available for staff, students, and their families to view. It will take place on Monday, May 17th from 4:00 – 5:30 via Zoom. Speakers from the LGBTQ+ community will share thoughts and experiences on the theme of “Queer Visibility.”
For more information including biographies for all the speakers and links to access the Zoom platform, please visit out event page here: https://sd41.sharepoint.com/sites/SOGI_Construction/SitePages/IDAHAT-Reimagined.aspx.
Attention Current AP Students,
Below is some important information about AP Exam testing. If you are scheduled to write AP exams, please carefully read the following information.
Click here for the Exam schedule
- Attached you will find an AP Exam Schedule. Included in this are the dates/times of each exam, the location where you will write your exam, and the length of each exam. Please review this information well in advance to make sure you are prepared.
- All students MUST wear a mask for the entire duration of their exam. Students will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing during their examination.
- The start/end times for each exam are the same. While some exams are short and others are longer, you should plan to put aside your full morning (7:30-12) or your full afternoon (11:30-4) for each exam. This is extra time may be needed if any issues arise.
- Exams will start promptly on the hour (8 for AM exams, and 12 for PM exams). If you are late, the exam will begin without you. If you are more than 30 minutes late, you will not be allowed to write the exam (as per Collegeboard policy)
- Please bring the following items with you to write your exam: pencils, an eraser, pens, photo ID (Go Card), calculator (if necessary for your exam), whiteout, water, and a snack (optional).
- If you are taking your AP course in Quarter 4 (2 blocks of Psychology, 1 block of Physics 2, 1 block of Chinese), you will be writing your exam during the third Administration window, between June 4-10 (see second page of exam schedule). This should also be indicated on your MyAP profile. These exams will all be written at school on computers and require additional time at the beginning to set up. For these exams, please arrive 45 minutes before the exam to complete set up.
- If you have any further questions you can email Ms. Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Adrian (email@example.com) or see us in our offices (Mr. Adrian, 318A) (Ms. Wong, 312A).
Click the link below to view a Moscrop Choir performance.
Choir Q3 – Amani.mp4
From April 30-May 10 the Social Studies department is hosting a virtual mini-doc film fest. All films are created by students in teams of 1-3, are 7-10 minutes long, and center around the theme of: 2020 in one word.
For more information and to see a full list of submissions visit: www.moscropminidoc.weebly.com
We’d love to celebrate these students’ creativity and hard work! All students and staff are encouraged to watch & vote for their favourite videos. The viewer’s choice awards will be calculated and announced May14th.
Each day a film will be posted. Below is the link to vote for the viewers choice award.
Cast your vote here at the end of Day 10
Day #1: Change: https://youtu.be/MTLMURm4tlk
- Annika Logarta & Juliana Semerdjian, grade 10
Day #2: Dusk to Dawn: https://youtu.be/UFyZDMfLWLk
- Bryant Aryadi (11), Daisy Le(11), Anh Pham (12), and Jan Nguyen (12)
Day #3: Grief: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__l3FZJhS9E&feature=youtu.be
Day #4: Monumental: https://youtu.be/HrCpVQ-g62I
- Amuktya Palle, Juneeta Vangala, grade 9
Day #5: Pandemonium: https://youtu.be/qCByvUpoATM
Day #6: Resilient: https://youtu.be/wfnK3G5X4-c
Day #7: The End: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqLTpusXOHY&feature=youtu.be
- Aisha Sylla, Angela Baga, grade 8
Day #8: Post form on website