Congratulations to the Senior Boys and Senior Girls Volleyball teams who won their respective divisions at the Burnaby New Westminster Athletic Association Championship Volleyball finals hosted here at Moscrop. The girls defeated Burnaby North 3 – 1 and the Boys defeated Burnaby Central 3-1. Both teams advance to the Lower Mainland Volleyball Championships beginning Tuesday November 13. Go Panthers!
Reminder that all staff and students must change their passwords to access their Office 365 mailboxes. Staff and Students can click here to reset their passwords.
On November 1, students will no longer be able to log in using their old passwords. Avoid the hassle and change it ASAP!
1. GO TO https://moscrop.lockerassignment.com/
2. The Online application will open at 3:00 PM on Friday, August 31.
3. Create a Login using your student number as the user id and your birth date as the password, in “YYYYMMDD” format. Assistance can be found under the Help tab.
4. Grade 8-11 students will each share a locker. Grade 8 students will be assigned their lockers in homeroom class on September 4 . Grade 12 students receive their own locker. If you are sharing a locker, students may select their locker partner with some care and pre planning to ensure that they share their locker with their preferred locker partner.
5. Select a zone of the school in which you would like to have a locker. Note that as the availability of lockers in a zone decreases, the buttons will change from Yellow (many lockers available), to Orange (over 50% of lockers assigned) to Red (no lockers available in zone).
6. When a zone is selected the available lockers will be listed. A locker entry that is Green is an empty locker, and a locker entry that is Orange has at lest one person in the locker already.
7. Once you have selected a locker you will be shown the locker combination. You can login at any time to see your assigned locker and combination.
8. You cannot change your locker through the online applicaton
Note: Choose your locker carefully!!
Moscrop has its own App to replace the Agenda Planner. Students and parents can get the App by doing the following:
- For iPhone / iPad / iPodTouch / Android — Open your web browser, type “moscrop.appazur.com”. Tap the “App Store” / “Google Play” button
- Open the “App Store” / “Google Play” app. Search for “My Moscrop”. Tap Install (Android) / Get (iPhone / iPad) – it’s free!
Windows / Mac
Type “moscrop.appazur.com” into your Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge browser.
Everyone is encouraged to adopt using the App. All grade 8 students will receive a paper Agenda Planner.
- Install the App
- In the menu, tap “Sign In”. Here, you can “Sign Up” for a personal account, or “Sign In” using your school account if applicable.
- Tap “Classes” in the menu, then tap the gear to select your classes.
- Tap “Groups” in the menu, then tap the gear to select your clubs, teams, and other groups that you belong to.
- In the menu, tap the gear with our name next to it, and pick how you want your notifications