Please call Moscrop office at 604-296-6895 to book a registration appointment.
The parent/guardian MUST accompany the child to the registration appointment & bring the following ORIGINAL documentation:
- Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate or passport)
- Proof of guardianship (parents/guardians as shown on birth certificate or other legal document such as Landed Immigrant paper or Guardianship order)
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent & the student (Canadian birth certificate, Citizenship card, Passport, Landed Immigrant document, PR card)
- Proof of residency of the parent/guardian & student. Two proofs are required: A completed Agreement of Purchase or Residential Tenancy Agreement or Property Tax Assessment to the family at the address cited AND a utility bill (hydro, gas, cable, telephone but not cell phone) or any Government agency document mailed to the family at the address cited.)
- Immunization records
- Copy of the student’s most recent school marks (including summer school)
If any of the above documents are in a language other than English, an official translated version is required
For complete registration information and registration forms, please visit https://burnabyschools.ca/registration/.