Moscrop has its own App to replace the Agenda Planner. Students and parents can get the App by doing the following:
- For iPhone / iPad / iPodTouch / Android — Open your web browser, type “moscrop.appazur.com”. Tap the “App Store” / “Google Play” button
- Open the “App Store” / “Google Play” app. Search for “My Moscrop”. Tap Install (Android) / Get (iPhone / iPad) – it’s free!
Windows / Mac
Type “moscrop.appazur.com” into your Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge browser.
Everyone is encouraged to adopt using the App. All grade 8 students will receive a paper Agenda Planner.
- Install the App
- In the menu, tap “Sign In”. Here, you can “Sign Up” for a personal account, or “Sign In” using your school account if applicable.
- Tap “Classes” in the menu, then tap the gear to select your classes.
- Tap “Groups” in the menu, then tap the gear to select your clubs, teams, and other groups that you belong to.
- In the menu, tap the gear with our name next to it, and pick how you want your notifications