Attention Current AP Students,
Below is some important information about AP Exam testing. If you are scheduled to write AP exams, please carefully read the following information.
Click here for the Exam schedule
- Attached you will find an AP Exam Schedule. Included in this are the dates/times of each exam, the location where you will write your exam, and the length of each exam. Please review this information well in advance to make sure you are prepared.
- All students MUST wear a mask for the entire duration of their exam. Students will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing during their examination.
- The start/end times for each exam are the same. While some exams are short and others are longer, you should plan to put aside your full morning (7:30-12) or your full afternoon (11:30-4) for each exam. This is extra time may be needed if any issues arise.
- Exams will start promptly on the hour (8 for AM exams, and 12 for PM exams). If you are late, the exam will begin without you. If you are more than 30 minutes late, you will not be allowed to write the exam (as per Collegeboard policy)
- Please bring the following items with you to write your exam: pencils, an eraser, pens, photo ID (Go Card), calculator (if necessary for your exam), whiteout, water, and a snack (optional).
- If you are taking your AP course in Quarter 4 (2 blocks of Psychology, 1 block of Physics 2, 1 block of Chinese), you will be writing your exam during the third Administration window, between June 4-10 (see second page of exam schedule). This should also be indicated on your MyAP profile. These exams will all be written at school on computers and require additional time at the beginning to set up. For these exams, please arrive 45 minutes before the exam to complete set up.
- If you have any further questions you can email Ms. Wong (email@example.com) or Mr. Adrian (firstname.lastname@example.org) or see us in our offices (Mr. Adrian, 318A) (Ms. Wong, 312A).